The Punisher Season 3 Release Date: Marvel side project The Punisher is back with its third part on Netflix. The Punisher is a superhero-based crime drama and thriller. The Punisher is an American web series whose first season was premiered in 2017 on November 17. Steve Lightfoot’s creation which was first appeared in Daredevil and gained so much love that Punisher got its own unique web series.
Well, it is tough for all Marvel fans waiting so long for all the upcoming Marvel series like Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones. Now here is some relief news, The Punisher is coming back with its three seasons. After successful two seasons, Netflix is all set for the release of the third season. The second season of The Punisher was released in January 2019. This web series is full of violence who shoots everyone with bullets if someone dares to talk about him.
There is no doubt in saying that fans supported the show too and criticized too whatever it deserves according to its scenes. Let’s see what will happen in the upcoming season and for the latest updates just scroll down for more details.
The Punisher Season 3 Release Date Details
As Disney owns Marvel Studios now. And started Disney plus streaming in November 2019. That’s why it was their plan to bring all Marvel series under one platform soon. The official ownership of The Punisher by Netflix was now canceled. But we can expect soon from Disney plus regarding The Punisher Season 3 release date announcement. Till now there is no such official information available. As soon as the official information will be out we will update it here soon.
Also, season 2 was premiered at the starting of 2019 consisted of 13 episodes and season 1 was premiered in November 2017 also consisted of 13 episodes. Netflix confirmed in an interview that they are not working for The Punisher Season 3. But we can expect from Disney Plus for its upcoming release details.
The Punisher Season 3 Cast
The old cast of The Punisher same as season 2 will return in the third part. As soon as The Punisher Season 3 official release information will be out. The show totally revolves around the violence, romance, and adventures done by Frank Castle. Also, some roles have been fixed for a single season 1 or either season 2. Now let’s see who will most probably in the cast for Season 3-
- Frank Castle’s role was played by Jon Bern thal. Frank Castle was a US army person who lost his family.
- David Lieberman’s role was played by Ebon Moss Bacharach. He was the one who aided Frank Castle.
- Micro a retired NSA analyst who helped Frank is bringing his lifestyle back and also fakes his death.
- Billy Russo’s role was played by Ben Barnes who played the role of Frank’s best friend from his initial military life.
- Dinah Madani role was played by Amber Rose as a special agent
- Krista Dumont’s role was played by Florian Lima.
- Amy Bendix’s role was played by Giorgia Whigham in season 2 who was a grifter whose history was mysterious.
- John Pilgrim’s role was played by Josh Stewart who was a constant threat to Castle and was always dedicated as Frank was.
- Karen Page’s role was played by Deborah Ann Will who played the role of a link for Frank’s character between the Daredevil series and The Punisher. She tries to become closer with Frank and build some relations. She wants to support him morally that we got to see.
The Punisher Season 3 Plot Details
The Punishers started with Frank’s story, how he lost his family and now fighting for his family justice which also lead him to violence, drama, guns. Soon different characters come into play like agents where he needs to tell the story of how his family was murdered brutally. But when justice and revenge both started happening, all lead to complete their sins karma. Well in the season 2 last episode, it was concluded with the resistance movement of Anderson, Russo, and Eliza Schultz.
It is quite possible that Daredevil will return as there is a lot of connection and history between both. According to Heroic Bollywood’s interview with Steve Lightwood ” Villains like Vincent D’Onofrio in the different books of Punishers. They should also return with some good twist”.
Soon Frank started doing his own work but he. The situation got worsen when he found a girl dead who resembles his dead daughter. He fights with all this and encounters Bill and John Pilgrim. Frank was already shattered with all such pain but somehow emotionally manages and fights with that.
Is The Punisher Season 3 Trailer Out?
As of now, there is no information out regarding season 3.We will update this soon as soon as The Punisher Season 3 details will be officially announced.
Below you can watch The Punisher Season 2 Trailer.