“Instagram Story” is an entertaining and quick way to share your moments. You can use Gifs, texts, stickers, music in the Story. It is an easy way to share your day-to-day life moments and experiences. More than billions of people are using Instagram nowadays. Some people use it just for entertainment purposes, while some business accounts use it to promote their brands. Instagram stories are quite addictive and are fun to watch. But these little moments disappear quickly in 24 hours. It means Instagram stories vanish after 24 hours, and you can’t view them after this time phrase. If you think to Download Instagram Stories, then there is no way to download them on Instagram.
You can save your Story directly from Instagram, but you need to use some apps or websites to download someone else’s Story. We’ll see a step-by-step process in detail. But firstly, we should know about some exciting features of Instagram stories.
Some Features of Instagram Stories
1. Instagram Create Mode
You can access the ‘Create Mode’ by swiping left from the ‘Story’ menu. This feature allows combining various drawings, interactive stickers, and texts without sharing videos or photos.
2. Close Friends List
This feature lets to create a list of your Close Friends. You can let your stories be visible only to that Close Friend’s list. This list can be edited anytime, and your friends will never get notified when you remove or add them. This Story will appear with a green circle to your Close Friends List instead of the pink circle like your other regular stories.
3. AR Filters
AR Filters allows you to create your own custom Instagram AR Filter and share it on our social media.
4. Instagram Music Stickers
Instagram music stickers allow you to play your favorite song in the background of your Story. You can pick the section you want, and this feature also allows you to post song lyrics along with the song.
Reels feature allows Instagram users to create a short video clip of 15 seconds along with the music. You can share the reels on your Instagram accounts. Like Tiktok, this feature has a vast music database and various editing options like speed variations, filters, etc.
How to Download Your Own Instagram Story
- Publish Your Story: Take some video or a photo or even a Boomerang. Decorate it with some stickers or texts and hit the “+” button to publish it.
- Click the Three Dots: Now your Story is live. Open your Story, and near the More option, you will see the three dots at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Click on it.
3. Save Your Story: Then you will see the option “Save”. Click on it, and it will save your Instagram stories automatically to your phone’s camera roll.
Archive stories: You can also view your stories anytime from the “Archive” icon available on the top right.
How to Download Someone Else’s Story
You can’t download someone else’s Story on Instagram directly. For this purpose, you need to have some third-party Instagram story downloader app installed on your mobile or desktop.
For Android Users
- Download the Story Saver app from Google Play Store.
- Login with your Instagram account using the app.
- Here, you can check out all the stories your followers have posted on the main Story Saver page. You can also find someone who is not on your follower’s list by searching their username. But, in this case, that profile needs to be public.
- Click on the Story you need to download and click “Save”.
- You can now see the Story in the StorySaver folder in your camera roll.
For iPhone Users
- Download Story Reposter from the App Store.
- Now, search for the username whose Story you want to download. The profile of that username needs to be public.
- Click the Story you need to save and click the download button.
- Click the “Save” button for saving the Story to your phone’s camera roll.
For Desktop Users
- Go to storiesig.com and search the username whose Story you want to download.
- In the search results, click on the profile picture of the account.
- Scroll down to see the stories and click the “download” button on those you want to save on your system.
Another option for Desktop users is Using the Chrome IG Extension
- The first step is to download Chrome IG Extension.
- Search the username whose Story you want to download.
- Now, right-click on the user’s icon and hit the “download” button.
You can download someone’s Instagram stories by using these apps and websites without even letting them know.