E-commerce terms are short for Electronic Commerce. Electronic commerce (e-commerce) refers to buying, selling, dealing, ordering, and paying for goods and services using electronic systems such as the internet. These days e-commerce businesses are becoming more popular in the last few decades because most of the world’s population is coming online and are learning to shop online while sitting straight at home. E-commerce businesses provide more convenience for everyone worldwide to shop anytime and from anywhere instead of visiting shop to shop. This article provides the list of Best Shopping Apps In India; upcoming sales details. You can go through the article for more information.
These days every shop or every business is getting online and expanding their business on the internet. There have been several areas of e-commerce are retailing, electronic markets, and many more. India has been growing very fast in the world in expanding its business. Various e-commerce businesses are growing so fast, such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Snapdeal, and more.
Amazon.com, Inc is a multinational company founded in America, the headquarters of company is in Seattle, Washington. The main focus of the company is on e-commerce business, cloud computing, and many more. Amazon company is considered among the top five companies in the U.S. Information Technology industry. The company was founded in Bellevue, Washington, on 5th July 1994 by Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos thought of expanding the e-commerce to India. The company started its operations in India in June 2013. The company launched its website in India with the URL of Amazon., it offers their customer a wide variety of choices in various categories and even in TV shows. When Amazon was launched in India, the company has got about 10,000 orders from the country.
Facilities of Amazon
Amazon in India offers millions of products on its website and has millions and tons of user that has been registered with amazon. In India, the e-commerce company offers millions of categories for shopping such as mobile phones, books, computers and accessories, mobile accessories, fashion, bags and wallets, watches, sports and fitness, beauty products, cosmetics, cars, and toys, grocery items, stationeries and many more. Amazon also operates in India and global store, where customer can directly buy products from the seller in the United States Recently, Amazon has launched its app named amazon prime video in India that have been streaming videos, TV shows, movies, animation and web series. The company has also introduced amazon music which can play the music of every genre around the globe. It also launches e-books and the latest offers, and many more.
It also provides a huge discounted sale or offers on the products in festive seasons and on special festivals according to the country such as Diwali Sale, Republic sale, end of season sale and many more which attracts the customer. Amazon India currently delivers the products or services according to the PIN codes in India. The company has more than 20,000 sellers registered with the company, and Amazon has 41 centers that fulfill the services across 13 states in India.
Flipkart is an e-commerce website that was founded only in India, Bangalore, Karnataka. As the company was founded in India, but it was registered in Singapore. The company’s main focus is on selling the products online and is doing business in wide categories. The main international rivalry of Flipkart is amazon, whereas it is also competing with Snapdeal. Around 39.5% of shares of Flipkart have been invested in the Indian e-commerce industry. There are various payment services owned by Flipkart itself, such as PhonePe. The company owns various categories such as books, groceries, electronic products, stationery, lifestyle products, home accessories, kitchen supplies, storage products, fashion apparel, beauty products, cosmetics, makeup, and many more. Flipkart has a neck-to-neck competition with amazon on electronic sales, whereas coming to clothing or fashion apparel gives tough competition to Myntra.
According to research, US company Walmart in controlling 81% of the property, costs US$16 billion of Flipkart is owned by Walmart, in that case, Walmart is considered as Flipkart’s parent company. The value of Flipkart is around $20 billion.
Also Read:5 Best Music Players For Ubuntu Of 2021
Upcoming Sales on Flipkart
- Samsung Day sale: This sale is live on Flipkart and will end on 19th Feb 2021. During this sale, it provides great deals on Samsung Devices.
- Realme Days: This is also live on Flipkart and will end on 19th Feb 2021. During this sale, it will give offers on Realme products or devices. Especially on Narzo 20 with a special price.
- The Grand Kitchen Sale: The sale is also live on Flipkart and will end on 19th Feb 2021. This sale will give special deals on a wide range of kitchen cookware and appliances.
- Flipstart Days: Flipstart Day sale will start on 1st Mar 2021 to 3rd March 2021. During these days’ customers will enjoy special discounts and special offers for the first three days of March. Around 40% to 80% off discounts will be available on clothes, footwear, electronics, home appliances, and many more products.
- Flipkart Cooling Days: these days will start on 6th March 2021 to 8th of March 2021. There will 65% off on AC’s, Fridge, Fans, and on Air coolers on these two days.
Upcoming Sales on Flipkart in March
- Women’s Day Sale: This sale will be live from 7th March 2021 to 8th March 2021. This sale gives a certain surprise to the customers during this sale company gives attractive and great discounts on apparel, on a wide category such as kitchen appliances to electronics.
- Furniture Sale: Furniture sale provides the customer up to 75% off on furniture. The sale starts from 3rd March 2021 to 10th March 2021.
- Flipkart TV days: This sale starts from 9th March 2021 to 12th March 2021. During this sale, the TV starts at the price of 5499 INR. It also includes 10% additional discounts on Credit/ Debit cards.
- Vivo Carnival: This sale starts from 10th March 2021 to 13th March 2021; it gives up to 1500off on Prepaid orders on Vivo mobiles.
- Dishwasher Days: This sale starts from 13th March 2021 to 16th March 2021; this sale provides amazing discounts and provides no costs EMI.
- BIG Shopping Days: The sale starts from 19th March 2021 to 22nd March 2021; it provides everything within the budget and gives a 10% additional discount on SBI credit cards.
- Great Deals on Mobiles: This sale comes live from 23rd March 2021 to 26th March 2021; this sells Top mobiles.
- Flipkart Holi Sales: The sale is life on 20th March 2021; this sale provides the best deals and large discounts on electronics and gives exclusive discounts on Holi products within the budget.
- Flipstart Days: This sale lives from 1st April 2021 to 3rd April 2021; it provides discounts up to 80% on new launches, latest collections, electronics, and home appliances start from 275 INR and more.
- Supercooling days: The sale will be live from 10th to 14th April 2021. During this sale, AC’s and coolers will be at the very lowest price.
- Flipkart Summer Sale: The sake will be live from Mid-April 2021. This sale features some of the best offers on electronics, mobile, and fashion products. Don’t miss this sale!