Xiaomi, the manufacturer of Mi phones has become a big name in the world of Smartphones. Due to rapid innovations and user-friendliness, it is getting popular day by day and set to dominate the market soon. All its versions are trending and leaving a remarkable impact on the users. Mi 11 is all set to create an impact in the digital world of smartphones.
The Release Date of Mi11
Here is big breaking news for all the Mi lovers around the world. Xiaomi has recently launched its new flagship Smartphone Mi11 in China. It was launched on 28th December 2020. Though, the official launch date in India is not known yet. But, It is expected to launch on February 11, 2021.
Key Features of Mi11
Xiaomi Mi11 gives a breakthrough performance in all the features it has been offering to it’s users. There will be three variants of the Mi11 flagship namely Mi11, Mi11 Lite, and Mi 11 pro with three different configurations in RAM and internal storage (8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, 12GB/256GB). So, in this article, I will be discussing the key features of the Xiaomi Mi11.
The new Mi11 brings an up-gradation in its primary camera.
- To provide superior picture quality it equips a 108 MP main camera (26 mm wide with an aperture of f/1.9 and pixel size 0.8 micron) along with a secondary ultra-wide camera of 13 MP(with an aperture of f/2.1 and pixel size 1.12 micron) and a macro camera of 5MP with an aperture of f/2.4.
- The primary camera features HDR and Panorama click with a dual-LED dual-tone flash. The rear camera uses an autofocus feature.
It is also powered by a front selfie camera of 20MP with an aperture of f/2.4 and a pixel size of 0.8 microns.
Processor and Chipset-
- This is for the first time Xiaomi has powered its line up with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset to boost up the speed performance.
- It is equipped with an Octa-core processor kryo 680. A single core at a speed of 2.84GHz, a tri-core at a speed of 2.42GHz, and a quad-core at a speed of 1.8GHz.
- Mi 11 offers the best quality graphics with Adreno 660 GPU.
- Mi 11 features a 6.81” AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- The resolution is 1440*3200 pixels with a pixel density of 551ppi and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
- The screen delivers a peak brightness level of 1500 nits which makes it easier to operate under the sunlight.
- Along with that, it is provided with ‘Corning Gorilla glass Victus’ protection on both sides (front and back) which ensures better protection against damage.
- Mi 11 incorporates a slot for Dual nano-SIM.
- With provisions for various band supports on each slot it is compatible in a wide variety of network ranges including GSM, 3G, 4G (with band 40 to access in India), LTE, 5G, HSPA and EVDO.
Users will get a multiple connectivity options in Mi 11. The smart phone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, hotspot, Bluetooth (version 5.2), NFC, infrared and USB (type C 2.0).
Body and Looks-
- When it comes to looks, Xiaomi is always determined to make it optimistic.
- The ultra-slim body of the device makes it more attractive and comfortable for the users.
- There are two variants of Mi 11.
- One is the glass version while other one is a leatherback version.
- The glass version measures 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm weighing 196g while the leatherback version weighs 194g with a thickness of 8.6mm.
RAM and Internal Memory-
There will be three variants of Xaomi Mi 11 in terms of RAM and internal storage (128GB+8GB RAM, 256GB + 8GB RAM, 256GB + 12GB RAM). It doesn’t allow any expansion in internal storage.
Mi 11 has an advantage over other smart phones in terms of sound. It has two stereo speakers and a wonderful feature to connect two Bluetooth earphones at a time.
Mi 11 Android Version-
- Mi 11 reflects an upgrade in the android version. It introduces the latest MiUi 12.5 which allows the applications to run by consuming less power and memory.
- The users will also get a bunch of super wallpapers with low power consumption.
- The new MiUi also provides advanced protection in user’s privacy and security.
- It has incorporated a new feature MIUI+ in which the users will get a better interaction between their PC and smartphone.
Sensors like Fingerprint, proximity, accelerometer, gyro, and compass are used to make it more optimum
Battery and Charging- Mi 11
- Mi 11 comes with a Li-Po 4600 mAh non-removable battery in which the user gets a normal full day operation without charging the device.
- The Mi 11 also offers a turbocharging facility. 55W fast charging ensures the battery gets 100% charged in 45 min only.
- One of the most highlighting features of Mi 11 includes its wireless charging technology.
- By using a 50W wireless charger you can charge your smartphone in just 53 minutes.
- There is also a provision for a 10W wireless reverse charging facility.
Colours and Pricing
Customers can pick up their smartphones in five different colours. Mi 11 will be available in colour variants of Midnight Gray, Horizon Blue and Frost White, Lilac Purple and khaki.The pricing will be different for each variant depending upon the internal storage. The three variants (128GB + 8GB RAM, 256GB + 8GB RAM, 256GB + 12GB RAM) will cost $769, $792 and $859 respectively. It is expected that price in India (128 GB + 8 GB RAM) will be around INR 45000.
Everything you should know about Mi 11
|FEATURES||accelerometer. Fingerprint (under display, optical), compass, gyro, proximity|
|COMMS||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive bluetooth |
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
GPS- Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC
|SOUND||3.5 mm jack |
loudspeakers with three studio speakers
|PLATFORM||Android 11, MIUI 12.5- OS |
CPU- Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
CHIPSET- Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
Adreno 660- GPU
|BODY||196 g (Glass) / 194 g (Leather) (6.84 oz)- weight |
build- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass) or eco leatherback, aluminum frame
164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm (Glass) / 8.6 mm (Leather)- dimensions.
Live Akhbar Desk : Hrituraj Chakraborty
MUST-READ: Is GBWhatsApp safe and is it illegal to use