Are you one of those professional mobile photographers who are very enthusiastic about close-up shots of natural elements like water droplets, small insects, flowers, plants, and many more? Or you love to exaggerate the beauty of things in your photos then you must have a Smartphone in your pockets which is advanced with an efficient multi-camera set up with a macro camera.
With this thing in mind, we are going to tell you about some best smartphones with macro cameras to this date available in the market. But before moving on the list it is also necessary to know what macro camera exactly is and why it is used? So, technically macro cameras are used for macro photography which includes extreme close-up photography of things. In many smartphones camera, one of the modes is a Macro mode, especially in Samsung Smartphones. This mode allows the users to capture objects from a close distance.
List of Best Macro Camera Phones Availableble
One Plus 8 Pro
One Plus with the tag line ‘Never Settled’ has pretty much settled with the flagship phone One Plus 8 pro.
- The OnePlus 8 pro has 6.7 inches Fluid AMOLED display which is protected by gorilla glass 5.
- The OnePlus 8 pro is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 and Adreno 650 GPU which is paired with a clean and optimized OxygenOS to ensure smooth functioning.
- While the other companies are running towards high megapixel cameras like 64MP and 108MP the OnePlus 8 Pro stays with the 48MP having SONY IMX689 Sensor.
- There is a 48 MP ultrawide camera along with an 8MP zoom camera and a 5 MP color filter camera. There’s one simple front camera with 16 MP.
Now the other two cameras work usually but the color filter camera enhances the picture color and look as it offers a hardware-specific filter. Because of this, your close-up shots become pretty good. OnePlus 8 pro offers different modes in-camera like Portrait, telephoto, ultrawide, panorama, and more.
Moving on to the next phone we have VIVO X50 which has a 6.5-inch long display with a refresh rate 90Hz and has an almost bezel-less design.
- This phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Octa-core processor.
- In optimal conditions, it gives a one-day performance as it has a 4200 mAh battery.
Now if we talk about the camera then
- VIVO X50 comes with a quad-camera setup which includes a primary camera of 48MP, and Ultra-wide 8MP camera, 13 MP telephoto, and one tiny macro camera of 5 MP which delivers sharp images from a distance.
- Generally, VIVO X50 offers two macro modes. One the standard super macro mode, this mode uses an ultrawide lens and you can get a shot from a significantly close distance.
- The second mode is the fixed macro mode, which uses the tiny 5 MP camera.
Realme X3 Superzoom
Realme is always been an attention seeker smartphone brand when it comes to mid-range budget phones with good cameras.
- With this legacy, realme comes with Realme X3 Superzoom.
- This phone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, display with 125 Hz protected with Gorilla Glass 5 in front and back, fast charging with 35W
- This phone comes with an 8 MP periscope camera.
- There’s also a primary camera of 64 MP, a wide-angle camera of 8 MP, and our special 2 MP macro camera.
- For selfie lovers there are 2 front cameras are there, one main camera of 32 MP and an 8 MP wide-angle camera.
- But macro camera works well when there’s plenty of light there.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
The mobile phone brand which comes into mind when we talk about budget smartphones with exceptional specifications then Xiaomi is the brand that comes in our mind first. And here once again
- Xiaomi is back with Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. It has a 6.67-inch long display covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- This phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC and has a mega 5020 mAh battery.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max has a quad-camera setup with one primary camera of 64 MP, one wide-angle camera of 8 MP, one 5 MP macro camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor.
- When there’s plenty of light macro camera gives the best results for close-up shots moreover the MP of the camera is also high as compared to some other phone in the race.
MUST-READ: Best Fitness Bands Under 3000 in India
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
When we are talking about the camera then if we do not talk about Samsung then it will be very wrong.
- So, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has 6.8 inches (ca. 17 cm) long Dynamic AMOLED display which is protected with Gorilla glass.
- Samsung’s processors are in different markets based and thus different in different regions.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 plus processor in some places, while in India Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ phones are powered by Exynos 9825 which is an Octa-core processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ also comes with a quad-camera setup. The primary camera is of 12 MP, the other is the wide-angle camera of 16 MP, the telephoto lens camera is 12 MP and in the last, there’s a depth vision camera for macro photography.
- One front camera of 10MP is also there for selfie lovers. Now because of this depth vision camera, you can go even closer to the object for close up shots.
Motorola One Macro
This phone is a new mid-range phone from the Motorola company. It comes with a 6.2-inch long 720p display. This mobile has a MediaTek P70 chipset and has a 4000 mAh battery.
- The main attraction of this phone is a separate 2MP macro camera with which you can take 5x closer shots.
- Except for this, there’s a 13 MP primary camera and 2MP depth sensor. One 8 MP front camera is also there.
- Rear cameras didn’t perform well in low light and distant photos also lack details. Close up shots with the macro camera is quite decent for a mid-range phone.
Huawei P40 PRO
After losing Google’s support everyone thinks that this the end for Huawei. Huawei proves everyone wrong with the success of the Huawei P30. And this time they’re back with Huawei P40 PRO.
- Huawei P40 PRO has 6.58 inch (ca. 17 cm) curved OLED display high resolution of 1200p and a refreshes rate of 90 Hz.
- Huawei P40 PRO comes with Kirin 990 5G which is an Octa-core processor and GPU Mali-G76 MP16.
- Huawei P40 PRO has a 32 MP selfie camera. At the back, there’s a triple camera setup.
- The main camera of 50MP then, there’s an ultra-wide camera of 40MP and an 8 MP telephoto lens camera.
Decent macro photography can be done with this device because there’s nothing like dedicated macro camera in this device. You have to use the ultra-wide lens to click close up shots of objects.
These are one of the Best Macro Camera Phones available till now in the market.
MUST-READ: The reasonable large battery smartphone Qukitel WP5 You won’t get anything bigger at this price point