Jio launched low-cost 4G smartphone with Vivo, along with the benefit of Rs.4500
- Jio launched low-cost 4G smartphone.
- Benefits of this new plan.
- Reason for launching low-cost smartphones.
- Jio other smartphones launch programs
- Airtel is also talking to collaborate with other companies for this.
The mobile company Jio launched low-cost 4G smartphone by joining hands with mobile manufacturer Vivo. Also, customers will get additional benefits of Rs.4500 on purchasing a new smartphone.
Reliance Jio has recently launched this new offer. Under this, you will get a new Vivo Y1S smartphone for just Rs.7999.
It is being claimed that this handset is the cheapest smartphone equipped with 4G technology.
The benefit of 4500 separately –
According to the information received, Reliance Jio is giving a separate benefit of Rs.4500 on the purchase of this new handset.
After buying a new smartphone buyer will get 90 days subscription to Shemaroo OTT for Rs.99.
Also, the company is offering One Time Screen Replacement Guarantee for just Rs 149.
Jio customers will have to recharge for 249 rupees for extra benefit.
- The Vivo Y1s smartphone supports a 6.22-inch HD + Full View LCD with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution.
- Android 10 that works with Funtouch OS 10.5.
- For processing MediaTek’s Helio P35 chipset is present.
- 2 GB RAM.
- The internal storage of 32 GB is present.
- Increasing memory of this phone through microSD card.
- 4G Volte and along with dual SIM.
- Dimensions -135.11 x 75.09 x 8.28 mm
- Weigh – 161 grams.
Reason to launch 4G smartphones –
The reason to launch is to get more gross subscribers of Jio.
In India, the total number of phone users is 350 million.
By launching low-cost smartphones, Jio has a huge chance to get more subscribers.
That is Jio launched low-cost 4G smartphone.
Jio other smartphones launch programs-
According to earlier reports Jio has associated with itel.
Jio, along with the Chines manufacturer of smartphones, rupees between 3 thousand to 4 thousand in the country.
These smartphones in the Indian market, not yet have been launched.
Reliance Jio also associates with Flex for its JioPhone series
Now with Google association company plans to launch 4G low-cost devices.
Airtel is also talk collaborate with other company for this –
In the upcoming times, we will know which telecom industry company wins this new war.